Instructional Coaching Services We Offer
Our expert instructional coaches will provide high-quality training that takes coaching to the next level.
- Get solutions to your toughest coaching problems
- Discover ways to enhance your coaching style to increase teacher effectiveness and improve child outcomes
- Learn and practice differentiated coaching strategies and techniques that will take your coaching to the next level
- Analyze various strategies useful for differentiating classroom instruction
- Effectively implement high-quality interventions that create program sustainability
- Understand the role of an instructional coach
The Instructional Coaching team will bring our innovative coaching techniques to you! Our on-site training is customized to meet the needs of your coaches. You will receive all the benefits of our Instructional Coaching Institute plus the opportunity for our coaches to provide one-on-one on the job coaching instruction.
Three Options to Choose From
This is a two-day professional development training that includes interactive sessions on:
- the role of the coach
- the coach as an agent of change and how to create a culture of change
- the language of coaches
- reflective questioning
- four coaching strategies designed to improve instructional strategies of teachers, and
- the Coaching Innovations coaching protocol
Coaching foundations plus additional time (usually one to three days) that includes one-on-one job shadowing with each of your coaches. It also includes a follow-up webinar to discuss additional coaching needs.
This could include, but is not limited to:
- Coaching Foundations with an extended period of one-on-one
- individualized coaching sessions with each coach
- professional development for teachers, specializing in literacy birth through grade 12
- sessions for administrators to help define coaching and professional development designed for the entire school year (or can be structured for a semester) that is focused and creates school-wide change
Costs for each individual are determined by length of consulting period, number of instructors provided, and travel costs. We can give you a bid!
The Institute’s sessions are specifically designed for coaches of all levels and content areas, birth through grade 12.